Saturday, May 23, 2009

tired day

finally i got to c dis movie..NIGHT MUSUEM 2...wen i was in the cinema...suddenly he came into my mind...i think dis movie suits him..he might love this movie...hope so anyway none of my business!2day i called his house...he answered e ph,i was totally dumbfounded...jz duno how n wat to react...OH MY GOSH HE ANSWERED E PH..WAT M I GOIN TO DO?M I GOIN TO JZ SHUT DOWN LIKE DIS OR WAT?ok i got an answer i jz shut down e ph without saying a word..im not supposed to do dis i hav done nothin wrong...y i nid to b so scared?i jz wan to chat wif his mum..tats all nothin much..dis is the biggest dumb mistake which i hav made..jz duno y..dun feel like staying at home anymore esp nite time...dis is the time where i loneliness rejuvenated in me....things dont seem to go right....i hate this kind of feelings/......but s i blog..i will feel better....tats all 4 today....

No comments:

Post a Comment