Thursday, May 28, 2009

emceessss

im the emcee for the mass call formal function....continuously for four days ahh...yesterday it was quite fun though it was pretty lethargic...everyone kip on praising my partner JASON handsome...oooh...to me he is jz an ordinary guy...the way he speaks din really impressed me...anyway happy to noe all of dem...tomorrow is my last day emceeing...hahahha..happy?NOPE..but tired...but these previous day i did enjoy my days in kampar...i hav a new friend his name call DOMINANCE..wau such a long cute name...he looks cute too...yeeling will b leaving kampar to PJ 2mrw..ya mis her but duno how to express in words..saying HEY GAL I MIS U...ya....miz her laughter n her noti noti noise ...contaminated the entire apartment..but without her voice...the house drown into the tranquil nite.......REST IN PEACE...RIP...but i believe all of us can accustom to it...hope so...I FINALLY OBTAINED MY FINAL results....i scored 3.8 for my CGPA...Thanks GOD for HIS strength for me...i can TELL U..without HIM...i would hav dead......i wont b tough to go thru the deepest sea n climb the highest mountain,,.....TX GOD....I will tell myself i will maintain it ...i have to work even smarter n harder in order to get better results.....CAREENA U MZ DO IT...only studies can uphold ur future.tats all lu...

No comments:

Post a Comment