Friday, May 29, 2009

finished....say bye..

bye to emcees....yea finally i hv accomplished my role s an emcee...relax yeah!2day's career talk was indeed a great talk ...though its kinda boring but was an interesting tok by both proficient speakers..one of dem is the Managing Director from Carlsberg in China...dun eva belittle him..he manages to handle 9000 ppl.....n he has 19 plants...the other speaker is the head of finance n business dep....both of their speeches did impress me...mayb due to their achievements n visions....my career?of cz in me i hv my plans for future....but things seem to b unpredictable....its like the breaking news..unanticipated incidents might jz burst out infront of us...all we can do now is to prepare ourselves wif more knowledge n informations...these r the things which can guarantee me in future...ya....in dis modern epoch..we ladies no longer b discriminated by men we shld gain respect from others..the men should respect us the LADIES...the government shld create a platform for women to perform in the upcomin events n developments in the country....esp in the political n economical fields...we r also the pillar for the country..let the world hear our voices...LET THE WORLD SINGS OUR SONG...LET WE THE WOMEN EMBRACE THE SAME THINKIN N CONCEPT..WORK TOGETHER AS ONE BODY N STRENGTH..TO REACH OUT TO THE SOCIETY,,...WE CAN DO IT!dis is my dream..my vision to b a politician in future...the road might b tough but i love challenges....I believe God will lead me the way .....LADIES N GENTLEMEN,the grassroots future is in our hands...this task is not as simple as flipping a burger ....is beyond ur imagination...save our country...

No comments:

Post a Comment