Friday, May 22, 2009

BETTER ...

wau...2day such a busy day ....back to kampar ...pack my things..go uni...why on earth emcees nid to compose their own script...haha....me, jason,patricia,n wilson..all of others like cracking our heads to finished up the script...haahah wats the aftermath is we dun hv an idea abt the entire flow of the event..come on....my beloved presidents...we r not genius la wei.....but finally we got the script done....haih....sweat day man....hhahaha,,.....yesterday...i indeed had a great nite wif Anna n Ten....we chat...we laugh....kinda enjoy this kind of wonderful frenship...do hope our frenship wil last 4eva...mis u two.......i miss my mates vvvv much too.....mis my sai lou...Kennie...althou we did hv sum arguments in Kl trip...but still i miss him....i miss LENE,ALEX,ALVIN,JENNY,.....many more...sumtimes althou u r not in a hapi mood. but frenz they r the ones who accompany u thru hard moments.....i noe all of my comrades they care abt me...is jz tat im too heavy headed....they tell me to let go him..they even b my counsellor 4 almost one year more...n still i remain the same....y cant i learn to let go....day by day....they r backin me up..they r my strength....y cant i prove to them....hei guys....IM A NEW ONE...dun worry abt me anymore..im fine....YEE LING challenged me yesterday nite..askin me...can u let go ur ex from now on?wat i answer is i cant gif u a YES..but i will gif u NOD OF HEAD....kam lans.....im ok....i love to b hapi.....but long time din feel the seed of happiness in me anymore.... nid to water it...nurture it....now..its nids to grow...to blossom....i do hope my happiness will grow....n blossom one day.....wau...jz imagine tat day will b a great awesome day for me....tell u wat...sumtimes i do think wat will my future boyfren looks like?a vertically challenged one..or a tall one...fat one.....bamboo type...hhhahahaha...mayb i will single for life....i wont expect any guys to hav the chemistry 2wards me....cz im a horrible gal ..hahaha....talkative lehh...noti lehh....mzny more...if u noe me...u should noe my attitudes....hahhha....hope to go bk kampar s fast s possible...im gona b vvvvvvvvvvvvvv busy in the cumin semester...wau..............i nid to polish up my knowledge,.....augment my level of eng........wat thrill me is im gona hv POLITICAL SCIENCE the next sem....im waiting 4 it.......COME ON POLITICS......GIF ME A HUG man....tats all 4 2day......

No comments:

Post a Comment