Sunday, May 24, 2009

normal usual dayssss

suddenly Ms Chan sent me email sayin tat the latest update regarding the emcee rehearsal defer to wed..haih...but i hav decided to go bk 2day....jz thinkin y m i still staying at home?i prefer bk to kampar at least i can hv my own privacy...jz to stay in my own room...i mis my baby bolster lehh....huggin it like huggin my darling hahah..weird rite...duno y wen im huggin it i feel the warmth in me...no worries...no distractions....my baby bolster is like my company...it accompanies me thru times of trouble n happiness....remember wen i was small...i used to hug it wen i was crying...TILL NOW STILL THE SAME...its there alwiz...ya..unlike the humanbeings...they cast me aside...they toy me around ...y not i mis my baby bolster rather than missin the unrelevant stuff which pestering me lots.....wat surprised me is...im gona brin bk the photos which i hv taken wif him....the gud memories will b carved in my heart forever....our hearts no longer there for each other.we r no longer feel each others touch...its like water vapour evaporate into the air.....untouchable feelings...my love for him will no longer exist so does him...his love for me no longer exist too...we r finished...y time seems to past so swiftly?y not jz pause for a while...let us b there jz for tat v moment...remembered durin last year's new year eve...we see fireworks near greentown...DO U NOE TAT V MOMENT IS MY HAPPIEST MOMENT WHICH I EVER HAD....AT NIGHT..we hug each other to lalaland.....n i did say...LOVE U VVVVV MUCH DEAR!HOW MUCH U LOVE ME?ANYWAY I DID LOVE HIM B4..at least i did love a person before....i stil keep those movie tickets which we both watched b4...hahha movies...yea mis the time wif him watchin movie....now all alone...ya..he is now watchin movie wif another girl..holdin her hands...touchin her lips...embracing her to his warm loving arms....telling her..BABE I LOVE U....ME?ahhahhah im jz a morone silly gurl hopin one day .....YA HOPE SHATTERED INTO PIECES..MY DREAMS VANISHED INTO THE AIR....ITS TIME to wake up...where is my alarm clock?

No comments:

Post a Comment