Thursday, May 28, 2009

careena's greatest blog....

greatest?wau...sounds bit great ya...anyway jz normal piece of blog..althou these few days nothin big happenings ...but still feel like blogging...sharing my walks of life...my path ...sumtimes in life,we r playing the perfectionist role ...we want to b perfect but how r we to achieve tat flawless results?to b perfect is easy in words but in actionwise is kinda difficult...but wen we really achieve tat v level..i believe its a indeed the greatest compliment eva...to be perfect or to b great in everything we do...we mz first achieve wat we ourselves wanted to achieve..humanbeings love to compete wif one another .....as the competition arises...our level of perfection seems to decrease ..this might sound a bit perplexing but me myself fathom...yeah!for instance,my emcee partner JASON...he told me he wanted the emcee role to b perfect...of cz me myself wanted to b perfect as well...but first n foremost we ourselves hav to first ask ourselves...did we put in our greatest effort?if yes..only we demand the word PERFECT...if we ourselves havent reached tat v point...how can we aim to b perfect?JAson HE IS pretty nervous durin his turn to speak..den how he himself aim to b perfect?if he is steady enuf only he has the right to aim for perfection...or else pls belt up..I really aspire to hold a position in UTAR...at least i hav sum contributions to my own UNI....dis noon...after the end of the entire event...Alice n Hui Ying thanked me for helpin dem lots...actually i was jz playin a minor role..jz an emcee....throwing a few words..tats all..but im happy ...y?cz i have done my best in playing tat minor role...THE EMCEE...wateva we do....we must do it extraordinarily well....only we proceed to the level of being PERFECT....it will b great den!different ppl hav their own level of perfection...depend on individuals....i do hope wateva i do...i do it to the best for myself..not for anybody.....ME N ME ALONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment