Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...

hahah...he is alwiz in my mind...if one day he vanished in my mind..it could b good rite?but he keeps rolling in my mind...he has a girlfriend..gorgeous looking gal..me?hahah..i saw his photo wif the gal...it seems my love for him has to cum to a halt!He is alwiz my dear..ya...reminisced those days,we hold hands together,we hug each other,thou we do have squabbles..I LOVE HIM...now he is no longer mine...he is too far from me..he is even far now..imagine he is holding the gal's hand tightly..nvr let go...i have been struggled for 1 year more...still i cant let go..im truly an absurd one.....mayb i dun fathom the word HURT in me....my heart cries....but my tears r dry..it evaporates....i can grabhold pf my tears..it jz flow.........tears..pains...hurts.......i hv been thru..now im still undergoin the excruciating pain....its a new life?at first i tot he is lying to me...but now i knew it is true...ya true...my ex has a new GALFREN...they have their loving time 2gether...n me?im lost....2 u noe how much i mis his voice?i yearn to c his face...everytime i go pavillion..i will stand at the back of the pillar to jz hav a look at him...time flies...i stood there for 2hours...n i jz tot 20min...oh gosh...can i stand there for few more hours?can i jz say a gudbye to him?can i ask him hows ur day dear?u tired?can i gif u a massage?i cant even get closed to him...all i can do jz to stand there n look at him....hahaha i cried....everytime i step into pavillion...i feel sad...n reluctant.....i reluctant to leave him....dear im sorry wif wat i hv done....i still LOve u vvvv much...i dun deserve any reconciliation...im lost...sumtimes do wonder wat is he doin?chatting wif his gf.....huggin her?his love for me jz faded away....is past....if fairy godmother pops out...i would like her to fulfil my wish...tat is to tell him I LOVE YOU........love comprises diff tastes...sour,bitter,sweet......mine bitter.....hhahahaha bitter.......can sumwan jz listen to me?can sumwan hear me?they r both together......happily eva after.......dear take good of urself k.......i sleep lahh....hug u to lalaland.....

1 comment:

  1. Fren are all beside u....They wiling to gv u help d...My dear....maybe they cant help u much at least there someone for you to share all ur happiness and sad memory....Be tough my dear....

    ReplyDelete