Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE startled me....the emptyness in me....look into me

LOOK into me...look into my eyes....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....congrats,,,,,.wateva victories in life.....wateva glamorous life u have been thru....can u eva take it to the day u perish?Life?A smile will brightens ur day...really?a drop of tears can flood the whole nation?sounds implicit?ya tats wat im thinkin now...its weird...but the world is indeed weird n hilarious....everyone was laughin at one another till today...everyone is wearing a mask....we are wearing masks with different colours...different patterns.....different sizes...but eventually we will meet at one deep dark damp place tats is the casket..under the ground...wen u look bak....worth?WORTH?laughter can brightens the day.....smile can cheer up ur gloomy day.....a drop of tear can save the world......A penny can save u from hunger......wen the entire globe no longer rotating......wen there is no longer breath ......there is no longer oxygen......i duno wat m i writing...but tats wat im thinkin rite now...its sounds kinda perplexing.....nut it does make sense...wen u eva reach tat predicament where u face speechless state...unconscious state....this is the time where u gona suffocating in pain..u desperate for more.....for wat...u duno....u jz wan something...but u duno wat u want??????u r lost..u nid a hand to hold....u nid a shoulder to lean>REALLY?i saw her.....iM SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...my heart cries....my tears rolling...but barely able to roll down to my cheeks.....she crumbles..but she nvr let herself tumble jz like tat....HOLD HER.....hold her tightly....she nid help.,....mentally...I RESPECT YOU....YOU ARE MY WOMAN....Salute......thousands Salutessss.....MIsss...u r in my heart....again thanks.ss....but till now ur student still cant find her way out...she doesnt noe her way..her path...she jz walk....run to the v end....where is the end?I duno....i will keep on running....everone can be as strong as iron....but how long can we be tat tenacious?walk into a dark room...u touch nothin,,u see nothin.....u hear nothin.....u taste nothin...u yell for nothin...u cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy n cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...PLSSSSSSSSSS PLSSSSSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HELPPPPPPPPPPP.....but in vain.....no one....NO ONEEEEEEEE......u sing to urself....u started to think ..think of wat?think of ur petite mum?think of ur handsome dad>?ur siblings?ur bf?ur hubby?ur mates?urself?FOR ME...I WILL KEEP ON CRYING...CRY TILL I HAV NO MORE TEARS....my tears have drained out....no more....can i hav more tears....???Look into my eyes...u can c tears rolling...all humanbeing they hv flaws....they are weak ....look into my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment