Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ya im kinda sad to hear that...

wat is life?how many ppl can define the real exact meaning of life?how many years they hav been thru in their whole life time?how old are you nw?go around and ask how old r them?wat they hav been thru......wat is LIFE?i hav been harping on the same old ques....WAT HAV U BEEN THRU?Careena wat hav u been thru?do i really cherish the ppl around me?My family members?my frenz?if i really diagnose with sum disease.....what m i goin to do the next few steps?wat m i goin to go in days to come?m i goin to jz waste my time jz like tat?for me now....if there is really tat occurrence,....I will do sth which i think its important....i will confront my love....saying I LOVE YOU...i will too confront those mates whom i dislike...telling them IM SORRY FRENZ.....I LOVE U GUYS....pls forgive me....duno wats in my mind.... .im now cant think of anything...jz empty....is tat i can do?im damn useles....today wen i saw her the frail look.....from far......tat v moment she was right infront of me.....she looks far more than i hav expected......she was once a very gorgeous lady to me.....now she is totally different......teacher can I gif u a hug?thanks for everything...i will do well in my course....i wont disheartened u....miss.....take care Miss.....thanks .THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment