Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i noe we wont be bk 2gether.....miss him...

2day....or maybe these few years...everyday still missing him he is still in my mind...our memories still in my mind...hardly for me to forget him...dear....if there is IF...I WOULD CHOOSE TO HV U IN MY LIFE ......TO BE MY BACKUP AS WAT U SAID.....dear dear i miss u...how i hope i can hug u....massage u....now ?haahahha u already hav one now....the one hu alwiz be there for u....take care of u....tell u wat....im now not attached to anyone....they are not even my cup of tea......its difficult to find the one hu knows me well.....hu noes wat m i thinkin....too bad.....I dun think im tat bad...i would like to say im better than the other gurls....but no worries ...now i have my vision...my dreams.....i havent even achieved...no worries........i will prove to u i will move on.....move on in my carrier in future....we wont be meeting each other maybe foreva...maybe few years...but u r alwiz in me....Careena will nvr forget u......U R A MAN to me....hugging my baby bolster is like hugging u......everynite....feel like hugging u....hug u tight tight.....miss u so much,.....bless u ...ur carrier...ur gf....ur family....take care....Dear I LOVE YOU......thou u r now my ex....but ur special to me foreva.......LOVE U SO MUCH......

No comments:

Post a Comment