Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pissed off,.....

i dun expect ppl to say thank you bt at least u appreciate with a true heart....i bought you a cake...at least u hav a taste of it....I believed its not tat bad..till like u felt like spitting it out....not everyone as lavish as you....think about it....for me..i will be v happy cz how i hope there is sumwan bought me a surprise cake.....the world is round.......the globe is rotating.....we cant predict wat wil happen in future...we duno whether we hav the chance to even savour the taste of a piece of so called NOT BRANDED YEOLDE cake....thou its not indulgence..thou its not Marias..thou its not Citrus....its jz a normal piece of mango cake......if u wan....fo mix with wealthy affluent mates where they can buy u GUCCI PRADA FENDI LV BURBERRY...all those fuck up things.....hu doesnt wan tat?TELL ME...I WAN TAT TOO...but i cant expect ppl to treat me to notable luxurious restaurant.......it means u guys dont noe me well......i kip myself quiet cz im speechless.....u want....GET IT FROM UR BF den....or u get it all by ur own naked hands.....be real....be true.......u guys r fortunate enuf.....try to compare wif other ppl.....hu bag for fud......hu crave for a drop of water...they r much more pathetic..........u guys wan nice car rite?u guys wan luxurious party rite?go get it...but im not goin to involve....i hav my life....i hav lots to achieve......

No comments:

Post a Comment