Sunday, October 11, 2009

yesterday....

yesterday i went clubbing with kar mun n her bf.....nt the right place for me...i dun really like it cz of the ppl there...i prefer Barbeza n Houz......she recommended me a guy.....i dun like this kind of guy...same goes to male fren.......he is wealthy...so?he is ambitious so?he is wateva lahh....non of my fuckin business.....i dun gif a damn.......i dun hv any feelings towards anyone thou..........they r .......HORRIBLE.....wateva lahh.....its better for me to focus more in my studies....how i hope one day i can hav my own design house,......my ideal house.....wau.........MAN?HAHAHAAHAH THEY ARE HORRIBLE....u cant find sumwan hu is trustable.....they seem to take women for granted...what u guys wan?SEX?LUST......................FUCK OFF.BYE TO MEN.....WOMEN.U NID TO STAND FOR URSELF...NOT DEPENDANT...BUT INDEPENDANT......LADIES.......

No comments:

Post a Comment