Thursday, July 2, 2009

im dead

im damn fuckin bz nowadays....busy till i dun hv time to even tik a deep breath....im tired....i dun noe hu to tok to....i duno ahh...im vvv tired...im now the vice chairperson in Utar...i nid to handle lots....my fren met an accident...im vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv worry abt him...but i cant do anythin..now we r planning to hold donations in Utar..wah...hav to write letter to PROFESSOR CHUAH.....pls approve us..pls.i BEG U.....I BEG U....i miss u....I MIS HIS MESSAGE...I MIS HIS LAUGHTER...I MISS HIS JOKES...now i dun have anyone whom i can tok to..i hav assignments all around,....pilling up like mountain.....i barely able to breathe...i nid sum respiration.....i NID air....i have lots in my mind....lots....lotsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM DEAD LAHHH....

No comments:

Post a Comment