Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my heart stops...

2day i visited hongleong....i felt kinda heavy-hearted...i miss him at the same time i felt scared wen i visit him....but the moment i saw him...i happy worr at the same time i felt reluctant to say gudbye....bye Mr Liew...i miss him...do u noe how much i hope to get close to him...to really take care for him...b the one hu cares for him at all times....but i dun get a chance...maybe i dun deserve gua..i tot of telling him i LIKE YOU...but i dun dare to I DUN DARE AHH...M I A COWARD?I DUN HVE The guts to approach him.....i felt heartache wen i visited him but all i can do is to smile to him...make fun,.....make sum jokes....wen actually the inner me i dun feel tat....CAN I TAKE CARE OF YOU?CAN I DO JZ SUMTHIN FOR YOU?CAN.??nway i will support him all the time..ya all the time...luckily i have a bunch of mates here supporting me all the time esp in down moments,...thanks JENNY....thanks....i feel myself like strengthless.....i barely able to stand for myself sumtimes....lots in UTAR tot im a tough tough galll...i do nid love..i nid sumwan to love me...to say DARLING CAN I HUG U?i miss him lorr....im tired lahh...no mood ....2mrw got class...i cant disappointed my lecturers..my tutors...im scared but at the same time i dun wan to skip clas...buti dun have the power to stand up.....can sumwan lift me up?mid term ahh?????????CAREENA U SUCKS LAHHH..........U R A REAL LOSER.......YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment