Sunday, July 5, 2009

haihzzz another day

again another day...today is sunday.....tomorrow is monday......again a new day..time flies...yea...time flies....we r aging yea...worries are piling...worries are accumulating according to our age...how do i hope happy moments can jz be there......happy moments....for me is countable...but for sum is uncountable...maybe it all depends on individuals..how u look at ur life now and in future....do u noe how much i nid a person to take care of me...to lead me in times of troubles...i nid sumwan whom i can share my feelings to....im so tired recently...duno y it seems everythin jz chasing after me like a roaring lion....gosh..im jz a tiny ant..wat can i do?i kip on telling myself to b tough ...to b strong enuf...to b tenacious enuf in handling stuff....im trying to...im doing my best..ya....im in e process...but im too a humanbeing...im not ironman...im not superwoman .....come on....actually i fall in love wif a guy..but again i fail....yeah..i FAIL.....but i do tell myself one thing......nothin can eva disturb my studies n my position as the vicechair in uni....I HAVE MY OWN PRINCIPAL...tats me....i have my own limitations....my own boundaries,,,im not any gals whom mingling around.....im a simple yet complicated person...i noe wat m i doin....i wan to achieve well in my studies...n oso doin well in skul activities as well....im not anybody but i will b sumbody in future,..i kip my words...YA CAREENA YEOH DOES KIP HER WORDS...SHE CAN DO IT....SHE WILL GO FOR ANY CHANCES WHICH COMES HER WAY...SHE WILL GRAB ANY GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES .........CAREENA U MZ BE MORE TOUGH......STANDS UP......FACE THE WORLD ...FACE THE REALITY..NO DAY DREAMING...

No comments:

Post a Comment