Sunday, July 19, 2009

careena ur dead

2day is a sunday...supposingly is a happy day for everyone...for me..im not at all..i would choose to stay in kampar..in my own intimate room..do u noe how cozy it is in ur own room..u can escape from stress from sadness from the things tat u supposed to face....i do hope i can cry out loud...in epo..again n again i think of my ex...BENG SOON!evryday do think of him..but cant say it out...duno hu to tell....i stood at salam the mamak....again i reminisced those days we were together...yea....jz now i received a call from my mates..they interviewed me by askin me a few ques...how u do u define love?for me LOVE is sumthin beautiful wen i was young..now NO MORE....love?i get love?ya family love...frenz love?love is sumthin which u cant guarantee...love is sumthin which u cant grabhold with...it will go....its jz a glimpse second...do u noe i hate to be alone?do u noe im a person hu really really nids care n hugs....but the truth is i dun hv...i hv to face it...n face it with boldness....the road is getting tougher..i will walk it with the courage which i hv now...MR LIONEL said tat my performance hv dropped...how sad wen i heard tat?i was totally startled...y?y?i nid to ask myself why?i hav to remain 3pointers and above...i HAVE TO...lots in my mind rite now....i hav to sort it out one by one....a lottt....uncountable..i will keep his word in my mind....MOVE ON...dear dear no matter how hard i will MOVE ON....I WILL...I PROMISE..I WONT DISTURB U....hope everythin goes well wif ur carrier n ur relationship wif ur gf!GOD BLESS U....take care will be missing u...is alwiz hard to find sumwan u really love...LIKE?LOVE A PERSON comprises a lot of things....do hope couples will cherish one another....compromise wif each other....there is alwiz a solution...if GOD does give me a chance to bk wif him,..I WILL SAY YES...i will run after him n gif him my deepest hug saying...DEAR I LOVE U..I WONT LET U GO...

No comments:

Post a Comment