Sunday, June 7, 2009

again im down

jz duno y...wen im bk kampar..jz feel tat loneliness surrounding me...again i picked up the photos we both taken in 2007...it makes me think of the memories...again im down...i cut my hair...vvvv short...this is the first time i feel kinda reluctant to hv my hair cut tat short..without any hesitation....now i hv a new look!haahah im a guy..im a boy?m i a girl?everyday i do think of him...thinkin of you,,,is something tat makes me sad....makes me cry....can sumwan hold my tears?careena now is single....she walks alone...she cries alone...she even see herself alone in dreams...the weather is burning hot but my heart is freezy cold...my body is shivering....i barely able to stand still....i hardly able to smile......tats me.....listen to the KENNY G songs....makes me reminisced the moments again....we hug each other..calling him softly..DEAR I LOVE U!now....in future....DEAR....A HORRIBLE WORD TO ME....I LOVE U.....HAHAHAAHAHH WAT A DAMN WORD IS TAT?Y GIRLS NID GUYS PROTECTION?WE DUN NID TAT.....WE DUN NID LOVE...WE DUN NID ANY OF UR SHELTER....U LEAVE ME A SCAR.........................NO LONGER WE WIL MEET...NO LONGER WE GONA SAY A WORD HELLO.....THERE IS ONLY BYE.....BYE CHONG BENG SOON IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment