Wednesday, December 1, 2010

there wont be an old one but a new one...

i notice one thing in life..thou it might not be the most crucial one but least its sth which u can bring you far far from wat u expected...i wont be the old one but a woman with dignity, with bountiful knowledge, with the knowledge i have in me,,,read more, enhance more on knowledge, it will definitely brace urself for a better future. as woman, we should be well informed, do not easily sway by the environment. NO....i should stand up no matter how tired i m...how lethargic i m today ..i should not jz give up...i noe i nid more exercise in order to uplift myself in all ways but it will nvr too late..NVR...NVR....CAREENA YEOH WILL NVR GIVE UP HER DREAMS...I AHVE MY VISION...A WOMAN WITH DIGNITY....TO CREATE AN IMPACT TO THE WORLD..I NOE ONE DAY I WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD.I WANT TO BE ONE....i do noe in order to gain ppl's respect first u nid to respect him or her first.but certainly there are limitations...dun walk over mine...remember my words....tx...but do remember one thing Careena, do ur best in wateva u r doin and too in future...BE UNIQUE AND BE THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment