Monday, November 29, 2010

careena is here

everyday it seems im here...time flies...its almost the end of the sem..a new start..finals coming...but still im blur...im still dreaming rite now...writing here...doin what..what im thinkin is actually what im writing...whining will make you better..crying will make you better...or maybe a smile will make u better....there is an idiom tat goes...a smile will definitely better a cry...y not you choose to smile....whenever you want to do..you expect urself to do the best, top of the world...can I be the top of the world.???but how?top of everything....tell you what?beng soon's photo is on my desktop wallpaper...whenever i c him, feel sad, feel hurt..at the same time feel happy....dear dear ahh, do hope you will spend every minute with me,,,hugging me every nite, still remember we hugging each other to lalaland..tat land only belongs to us..dear dear I love you still...I miss you much still, but u hav forgotten me, have you?dear dear, tell you what?i do hope one day i can bump into you, seeing you will be the greatest gift eva...but i noe its God's arrangement, if He wants us to meet, definitely will but can I ask God..when???how many years to go??dear dear can i hug you?jz a hug tats more than enuf?but trust me Careena nvr give up..she still moving on ...i will study..i will do my best not try my best...nvr try but do it the best ..dear you too..ok...take more rest...I LOVE YOU...vvvv much..dear dear...missing you right now...wishing u merry merry xmas in adv...and happy new year...love you

No comments:

Post a Comment