Friday, October 1, 2010

im awake

im alwiz awake but tonight im fully in a conscious state where i noe where my stand is....my determination speaks to me saying im no longer living in impoverish condition especially in wanting what I wanted to achieve...no longer i have to live the same life...i have to figure some to jump out from this place...they enrol in notable university abroad where i stay in this fucking uni of mine where ppl barely noe where it is located....but all ppl noe is a chinese edu uni which comprises all unwanted students./...im pretty dissappointed with the surroundings around me...i have to be extra capable in order for me to escape from this predicament.....Careena....tell yourself u have to be vvvvvvvvvvv focus in ur future and ur studies no matter how hard the situation is...u can see with ur own naked eyes where ur mates are enrolling one by one to overseas uni where u hav nil chance...NO STARING BUT TO WORK HARD TO GO FOR IT....Careena U r Careena unlike others..Family is no longer my main priority...my future and studies will be my forefront priority.....no one will spare one for me...spare a better life for me...i will earn it by myself...NO BENG SOON IN MY LIFE...NO RELATIONSHIP IN MY LIFE......I WANT MYSLEF N MY FUTURE.....WHOEVER BLOCKS MY WAY SHALL BE GIVEN NO WAY....HE OR SHE SHALL NOT DISTURB ME NOR IMPEDE MY WAY TO SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment