Sunday, October 3, 2010

careena is awake again...

she awakens me...her words awakens me through half an hour chat ...tx mei kwan...tx for ur encouragement...tx for ur support..I will learn...i wont not be tat easy give up//....give up will not exist in my dictionary....i will move on to chase more sales....ok!Careena can do it...She can achieve the targets..i can get komisen from those forms..within these few days...i have no worries but to hav the confidence in me..this is a sure....I cant just continue with what im now having...i have to live a better life now and future...i have to start planning my future now or else it will be a havoc in future...Careena u have to move with ur own hands...move with ur own limbs...to create the impossible...make things possible for urself and the society..no giving up....if you were to stop there...u waill fail tremendously....no thinking unnecessary stuff but think something which worth you thinkin it...MOVE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment