Friday, February 26, 2010

again down...

duno wen can i be invigorated?wen can i be charged wif energy?Careena Yeoh if u continue to be a dead corpse...its really useless n meaningless to live a life like this...its kinda disgruntled to c my life like this..its like a person sailing without direction....im disappointed....im sad...sumtimes jz feel like finding frenz to tok with but in vain...they r all pretty occupied...me too bz is jz tat im again restless....im not finding myself....im pretty restless...my energy is utterly depleted....CAN I CALL FOR HELP?CAN I JZ YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?oh my gosh...im pretty restless....again...n again.....open up my book...wat i c?wat i feel?i c nothin?i c sumthin?tat is ZZZZZzzzzz...i feel like sleepin...dozing off man....FUCK....fucking useless trash i m....

No comments:

Post a Comment