Tuesday, June 7, 2011

learning to be patient and sturdy enough to face the artificial truth

these past few weeks, i have been struggling to be someone who do not love to ask or to question anything...i have been wondering who M I...M i myself?M I CAREENA yeoh..whom I used to be...to love someone is way harder than what i thought of...past few weeks, I have been struggling to bug him...texting him so many messages but what I have gotten myself is NIL. Just wanna cry out sumtimes...trying to tell myself to think positively..still learning to be tough which is so damn hard.....how many times he has been given a chance?ok..Careena go with it...with the trust U have for him...give another shot...i almost fall...i hope i able to stand strong ...move on with these....I love him...he is my boyfriend...who M i to him?i believe i able to see the results one day.,..surprisingly we are not seeing each other, texting or even chating via ph..hahah. wat a joke..be patient....we gonna see results by the end of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment