Tuesday, August 4, 2009

....

how to help myself?im scared...actually im cold now.....standing in th midst of the bewilderness....so cold.....so lonely....here is the place where im standing........HELP HELP HELP...call for help...but in vain......PLEASE PLEASE...I REALLY NID HELP.....IM SCARED IM SCARED.......I DUNO WAT TO SAY....ITS JZ SPEECHLESS...its jz restless...im falling....my tears like the torrential cascade downpour......come on......im a humanbeing.......careena Yeoh....u r not a hero..nor a robot......u r a normal human.....yesterday i dreamt my ex...i was totally down......i dun feel happy wen i reminisced the time we were together......love?everyday he is in my mind....but for him?the gurl whom is he is embracing now....no longer me.....is jz a dream......im no longer anyone...im alone....he is far....ya....HE IS FAR...me in him vanished.....it evaporated into the air....byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment